- Agent: A capsule shaped entity that can navigate within scenes and interact with objects.
- Scene: A scene within THOR represents a virtual room that an agent can navigate in and interact with.
- Action: A discrete command for the Agent to perform within a scene (e.g. MoveAhead, RotateRight, PickupObject)
- Object Visibility: An object is said to be visible when it is in camera view and within a threshold of distance (default: 1 meter) when measured from the Agent’s camera to the centerpoint of the target object. This determines whether the agent can interact with the object or not.
- Receptacle: A type of object that can contain another object. These types of objects include: sinks, refrigerators, cabinets and tabletops.
Continue on to the Scenes tutorial.